What You Get
Look no further. When you work with me, you get so much more than just some words on a page!
- Topic pitching
- Comprehensive research using only respected sources
- Internal links to make your site “sticky”
- External links to reputable sites
- SEO optimization (without keyword stuffing) for web content
- A clickable, SEO-friendly headline
- Unlimited rounds of minor revisions
- Custom content for your brand voice & target audience
- Polished, ready-to-go formatting
- Adherence to your editorial, legal, and PR guidelines
- E-mail availability for project updates, discussions, and revisions
Need some extra features? I also provide these optional add-ons:
♦ Ghostwriting: No byline or writing credited to your own writer or executive
♦ Expert interviews: Quotes from relevant topic & industry experts for instant credibility
♦ Interviews with “real people”: Stories & tips from people whose personal experiences relate to the subject matter
♦ SEO extras: Listing of competitive keywords & a relevant meta description for your article
♦ Social media promotional content: Creation of social media messages, targeted specifically to your chosen social networks
♦ E-mail promotional content: Creation of content announcing your new article via E-mail, targeted specifically to your audience as a whole or split to target multiple audience segments
♦ Sidebars: Creation of tips, quizzes, profiles, additional reading, examples/lists, etc.
♦ Rush jobs: Top prioritization of your project on my schedule
Great content is tailored precisely to what you need for your business.
Your project is unique, so I don’t offer one-size-fits-all packages or pricing. You share with me your vision, and I provide a totally customized proposal and quote.
Of course, giving you a meaningful quote requires me to get some information from you.
There’s zero obligation on your end when you contact me. Click the button below to answer a few questions about your project and receive a quote from me!