What You Get
Look no further. When you work with me, you get so much more than just some words on a page!
- Topic pitching
- Internal links to make your site “sticky”
- External links to reputable sites
- SEO optimization (without keyword stuffing) for web content
- A clickable, SEO-friendly headline
- Answer targets designed to compete for positioning as a Google featured snippet
- Unlimited rounds of minor revisions
- Custom content for your brand voice & target audience
- Comprehensive research using only respected sources
- Polished, ready-to-go formatting
- Adherence to your editorial, legal, and PR guidelines
- E-mail availability for project updates, discussions, and revisions
Need some extra features? I also provide these optional add-ons:
♦ Ghostwriting: No byline or writing credited to your own writer or executive
♦ Expert interviews: Quotes from relevant topic & industry experts for instant credibility
♦ Interviews with “real people”: Stories & advice from people whose personal experiences relate to the subject matter
♦ SEO extras: Listing of competitive keywords & a relevant meta description for your article
♦ Sidebars: Bonus content with tips, resources, profiles, additional reading, action steps, and more
♦ Infographic copy: Messaging, statistics, and all the words you need to create a shareable infographic. Simply hand off to your graphic designer or plug into your preferred infographic tool to produce an invaluable infographic.
♦ Social media promotional content: Custom social media messages, targeted specifically to your chosen social networks, to promote your new article
♦ E-mail promotional content: Custom E-mail messaging to promote your new article. Target your entire audience with a unifying message, or customize E-mail copy to address each segment of your list specifically.
♦ Content upgrades: Lead magnets that specifically supplement your article or topic and capture prospects (cheat sheets, checklists, quick-start guides, resource lists, extra tips, etc.)
♦ Rush jobs: Top prioritization of your project on my schedule
♦ Retainers: Established clients may qualify for a retainer agreement. With a retainer in place, a client enjoys priority placement on my schedule each month and my guaranteed availability for ongoing content projects.
Great content is tailored precisely to what you need for your business.
Your project is unique, so I don’t offer one-size-fits-all packages or pricing. You share with me your vision, and I provide a totally customized proposal and quote.
Of course, giving you a meaningful quote requires me to get some information from you.
There’s zero obligation on your end when you contact me. Click the button below to answer a few questions about your project and receive a quote from me!