Are you struggling to publish engaging content while juggling the demands of your business?
I’m Megan Nye, a professional writer.
I save your business time, money, & hassle while delivering the content your audience craves.
I deliver results.
My writing gets people engaged.
- This article was shared 3700+ times on social media and promoted by The Huffington Post.
- This article was shared 1600+ times on social media.
- This article ranked in the publication’s top 10 most popular stories for 2 weeks in a row.
- This feature was distributed to half of all U.S. Catholic parishes.
Plus, I’ve got recognition for my writing and expertise.
- This article on Citibank’s blog featured my advice on saving for college.
- This article on Dealspotr’s blog featured me as a money-saving expert.
- This article landed me a coveted spot in the Beyond Your Blog Hall of Fame.
- I’m certified for content marketing & inbound marketing through HubSpot Academy.
Who am I?
I’m a freelance writer, business blogger, article ghostwriter, and certified content marketer and inbound marketer.
I’ve worked with amazing online publications, highly respected print publications, and large business blogs.
My clients include The Huffington Post, The Penny Hoarder, The Dollar Stretcher, Alliant Credit Union Foundation, MindShift.money, Dealspotr, Money Saving Mom, Scary Mommy, Our Sunday Visitor Newsweekly, Catholic Update, Focus on the Family Magazine, and Vibrant Life.
With advanced degrees in math and engineering, I spent a decade working as a mathematician in the insurance industry, so I know how to . . .
- Distill complex or technical ideas into easy-to-understand information for any audience.
- Drill down on details while keeping an eye on the big picture.
- Use complex data to draw conclusions and build a case.
Plus, with my writing, you get more than just some words on a page. Everything I write comes with valuable and free included services. My process for working with you is transparent, and everything I write is custom-fit to your needs.
I know blogging.
When you search for a freelance blogger, wouldn’t it be awesome to find one who actually runs a blog? I own and operate two blogs:
- Visit my blog on this site for expert information on creating your own blog content, taking your blog to the next level, and enlisting freelance writers (like me!) to maximize your blog’s potential.
- Visit my lifestyle blog, Prioritized Living, to see what I have to say about being more productive, getting organized, and mastering your finances.