Are you struggling to publish engaging content while juggling the demands of your business?
I’m Megan Nye, a personal finance writer.
I save your business time, money, & hassle while delivering the content your audience craves.
I deliver results.
My writing gets people engaged.
- This article was shared 3700+ times on social media and promoted by The Huffington Post.
- This article was shared 1600+ times on social media.
- This article ranked in the publication’s top 10 most popular stories for 2 weeks in a row.
- This feature was distributed to half of all U.S. Catholic parishes.
Plus, I’ve got recognition for my writing and expertise.
- This article on Citi’s blog featured my advice on saving for college.
- This article on Student Loan Hero features my advice on which money book is a must-read.
- This article on Dealspotr’s blog featured me as a money-saving expert.
Who am I?
I’m a freelance writer, business blogger, article ghostwriter, and certified content marketer and inbound marketer.
I’ve worked with amazing online publications, highly respected print publications, and large business blogs.
My clients include Business Insider, U.S. News & World Report, Credit Karma, Citi, Lending Tree, Personal Capital, Northwestern Mutual, MB Financial Bank, Alliant Credit Union Foundation, The Huffington Post, The Penny Hoarder, and The Dollar Stretcher.
With advanced degrees in math and engineering, I spent a decade working as a mathematician in the insurance industry, so I know how to . . .
- Distill complex or technical ideas into easy-to-understand information for any audience.
- Drill down on details while keeping an eye on the big picture.
- Use complex data to draw conclusions and build a case.
Plus, with my writing, you get more than just some words on a page. Everything I write comes with valuable and free included services. My process for working with you is transparent, and everything I write is custom-fit to your needs.